We offer cards of MasterCard and VISA international payment systems used in about 200 countries around the World
PASHA Bank Miles&Smiles card
Other bank cards
Card operations and services
You can set a PIN code at any PASHA Bank and Kapital Bank ATMs. To do this, please follow the steps below:
• Insert the card into the ATM;
• Select "PIN Set" from the menu;
• Enter your PIN code and confirm by pressing the green button;
• Re-enter the code in the next window and confirm with the green button again to finish PIN set operation.
The PIN code cannot be longer or shorter than 4 digits.
- It is not recommended to enter 3 or 4 digits in a row in ascending or descending order, for example Х123 or 765Х
Due to safety precautions, we do not recommend to input repeating or consecutive digits.
PASHA Bank's Mobile Banking application allows you to manage all your cards in a safe and convenient way.
With Mobile Banking, you can do the following at any time:
• Make money transfers;
• Check account balance;
• Send card statement and account details to e-mail address;
• Make various payments;
• Apply for a loan;
• Use other services.
When using your card, criminals can steal money from the account by recording the card information through invisible devices, various malicious sites and other means for fraudulent purposes. By using 3D Secure service you can minimize the risk of card fraud. When making a payment on the Internet with a card connected to the service, a one-time password is sent to the mobile phone via SMS, and the transaction is carried out only after entering that password. Thus, it is possible to prevent the theft of funds from the card account.
It is possible to subscribe to "3D Secure" service by calling * 9123 / (+ 99412) 496 50 00.
When calling the Contact Centre via *9123 / (+99412) 496 50 00, it is possible to perform the following operations without contacting the operator:
• Get balance information;
• Block the card;
• Subscribe to 3D Secure service / change contact number;
• Get an account statement.
Recover customer information fileDetails
Recover customer information file
Send the word "CIF" to the short number 9123 via 2-Way SMS service and easily get your customer code.